DON'T READ

Friday, June 28, 2019

wow hello again

hi and hello!

i don't even write last year, maybe i forgot about blogging? maybe i'm lazy? who knows?

okay so update!
- almost 27 and still single *
- finished my 1st year as ndo now on my 2nd year *
- skin condition: was okay then more acne again *
- fit and healthy Alhamdulillah
- living with my parents Alhamdulillah
- not really broke anymore...

*(more details later)

lets go to the first subject: relationship
i thought i already wrote sth about this but apparently not so i'm actually quite lazy to write too much. to cut story short; i had a bf last 2 year that lasted for 1 year, then my parents didn't really approve of him, then after that 1 glitch he decided to walk away. i mean of course i was devastated at first because i really thought he's the one i'm gonna marry, but after 4-5 months of being sad i'm actually glad that mommy said no. if he really loves and wants me, he'll damn sure fight for me, at least once. ni sekali je mommy said no terus blah. yes i get that he's hurt tapi come on lah, after 1 month he already had someone else. no one that was really in love could move on that fast. i got to thinking yesterday that i already forgave him for not choosing me and not fighting for me, but i haven't actually forgive him for moving on too fast. then macam tau2 je tiba2 ada this 1 tweet said you're not at peace with your heart if you haven't forgive someone. so yes i decided to forgive that little piece of shit guy. i really hope that he's happy and not make the next girl as rebound, because i still support girls over boys. that being said, i still haven't find anyone after him, at first it was because i wasn't ready, then there's someone that i don't really like, then after that takde dah. why don't people approach me? :( :(

that's enough dwelling. i believe that the right person will come at the right time, and if there's no right person for me, then maybe married life is not for me. i just hope that i will redha and people around me won't bising if i never get married.

moving on.. career wise!
to start off: we're actually contract workers, our contract is 1+2 where the first year is wajib then another 2 is not, meaning we can leave gov after 1 year. i already finished my 1st year and now on my 2nd year, where i'm still being evaluated to get a permanent post in gov. i'm the 4th batch of contract workers and the first batch has another 6 months before their 3 year contract ended. turns out only about 50% is absorbed huhuhuhu. i don't know man.. i don't know if i will be absorbed, and if i am, where will they send me, and it i am not, where will i work huhuhuhu.

to write a bit about my working life: it's actually great, i like my kp. my kp is 25min from my house which is okay. the people are nice, some are not but again, it's okay, it's expected that not everyone is nice. my colleagues are fine, we get along pretty well. so tu je lah.

then 3rd subject; my skin huhu
actually last year my skin was good and not really problematic other than the occasional hormonal acne. but this year, april to be exact, suddenly i broke out, not that bad but there's like 5 or more pimples that just difficult to treat. then they leave PIH. not to forgot these pesky small whitehead around my chin that really don't go away despite double cleansing (note: maybe Heimish cleansing balm doesn't deep clean, and i don't really exfoliate anymore except for clay mask). so i decided to seek professional help. i mean i really want to do tx for my deep scars tapi asyik postpone je and i don't even know why. last week i decided to just go for it and stop procrastinating. yesterday was my first dermapen session. first they put numbing cream for 45 min, then they do the dermapen itself for around 15 min. it was okay not too painful, but you can still feel the needle. after that they put some serum, then LED mask. during masking i can fell my face berdenyut2 but it was not painful lah, cuma slight discomfort. lepas siap mask for 20mins they put sunscreen and i'm done! my face was slightly reddish, some needle marks on my nose but other than that it was okay. lepas mandi when i'm putting my serum, moisturizer and night mask, boy it kinda burns!! for a couple minutes but i was actually scared tapi lepas dah hilang burn tu okay je. today dah tak burn dah bila pakai serum but the needle marks on my nose is sstill pretty visible. i hope by sunday hilang because i really don't want people to ask.

after all these 3 main topics, what else should i write?
oh! i actually went to Korea with my parents last year, we went by ourselves, no travel agency whatsoever. it was really cool! i love it! especially the skincare shopping since i love skincare now. my goal is to travel overseas once a year, and this year tak pergi oversea lagi. the plan is to go vietnam, tickets bought tapi only 2 people now, hoping to recruit at least another 1 person actually.
i did go to sabah earlier this year, it was so much fun! tapi not many things to do in KK actually, and they said the marine life in perhentian is so much better than KK. planning to go hike mount kinabalu next year insyaAllah.

raya this year only abang balik, but along did sent a lot of gifts so it's great! i got alexa, amazon fire stick tv and ted baker hand cream. i dont really use alexa but i use the fire stick to watch netflix on my tv so its really great hehe.

i better stop now. i'm actually writing while wearing this at-home teeth whitening and time is up. gonna remove this thing, then watch some youtube maybe then sleep.

till next time,
toodles!

love;
ndia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment